Pages

December 6, 2011

Arguing. Guest written by our friend Ruby Holland

My husband and I argue about everything, seriously, EVERYTHING. For example, the other day I went to CannonSatellite.com to look into satellite and he was so mad I hadn’t talked to him about it first. IT’s not like I actually ordered anything, I just went to check it out and you know, who can really blame me for that? I don’t get why he’s so controlling and why he doesn’t trust me to make decisions for our family – I have been doing it quite well for 5 years and I don’t know why all of a sudden he’s been questioning me! I think it’s because he has a really hard time at work and that things haven’t been getting any better these last few months so I’m just trying to ride it out with him like a good wife should. There’s really nothing else I can do but that, you know? I can only be as good as I can be at the end of the day and that’s my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment