Pages

December 9, 2011

Review: SodaStream


"Making carbonated water and soft drinks is simple! Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor."

I was given the opportunity to review the SodaStream machine. I know I love pop on occasion and so does my family. What better way to cut your cost of buying pop than making your own? What a GENIUS idea!!


The neat thing about this machine is that you make your own soda by just using tap water! When I received the Fountain Jet to review I also received a bunch of flavors to try out also! You can check out this link to see all the sodamix flavors I received. SodaStream has 7 different models of their soda makers. The models are Pure, Penguin, Crystal, Dynamo Deluxe, Genesis, Jet, and Fizz. Check out this link to see all the different models.

I love that SodaStream is a "green" company, I say this because it allows you to carbonate your tap water and then adding the flavored beverages as an alternative to buying bottled or canned pop.

This machine is very use to easy. Here are the steps to take to make your own beverage.
  • Attach the CO2 cartridge to the inside of the machine.
  • Fill the 1 liter bottle with tap water to the fill line.
  • Attach the bottle filled with water, to the front of the machine..
  • Push the carbonating button at the top of the machine to add in the fizz
  • Unscrew the bottle from the machine.
  • Choose your carbonating mix
  • Measure one cap full of the carbonating mix. 
  • Pour the cap of mixture into the bottle. 
  • Gently shake the bottle to mix it up 
  • Enjoy!

How easy is that? In those few steps you can make your own pop or other flavored drink. My kids really enjoy this. They think its magic :) lol.


SodaStream will help you cut your cost of pop out of your grocery list. I plan on using this at my daughter's 2cond birthday party coming up here very soon. I love that I can just simply go into my kitchen and make my own pop for my guests.

Another awesome fact about using SodaStream is the calories! Check out the chart below to see the difference in calories, carbs, sugars, sodium, and caffeine between regular pop and SodaStream pop.
All SodaStream regular sodamix uses a mixture of Splenda® and sugar. Diet flavors are sugar-free, sweetened with Splenda® brand sweetener. Comparison is based on 8 fl. oz. serving size (0.34 fl. oz. of SodaStream sodamix per 8 fl. oz. of water).

I also love that the SodaStream does NOT require batteries OR electricity! Instead it is ran by carbonation. There is a digital reading at the top of the machine that shows much carbonation is left in the tank as well as how much carbonation you are adding to your drinks. I love that is shows you think because when I see I am getting low on carbonation I can quickly order some more before it runs out!


With all this being said, I think SodaStream is perfect for anyone! What better way to save costs AND calories?

BUY IT

You can purchase the SodaStream from any retailers listed at THIS LINK or you can purchase from their website


I was provided the above mentioned products for my review. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you to SodaStream for the product to review



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment