Pages

December 14, 2011

Review: Wonder Forge Games


"Our preschool sub-brand I Can Do That! Games™ fosters self-confidence by celebrating the "can do" in every kid. Favorite characters come to life—challenging kids to run, slide, hide, seek, sort, explore—and more! By engaging kids physically, creatively, and socially, I Can Do That! Games provide endless hours of fun for the whole family."


I was given the opportunity to review the Angelina Ballerina Dance With Me Game. When I first received this game I knew my daughter would fall in love with it! This game is designed for ages 3 years and up and can be played with 2 or more players. We had a lot of fun playing this game together. This game encourages counting, creativity, and memory skills. I think it is awesome because it encourages you to get up and move and be active also! We really loved and enjoyed the music from this game.

"Time to plié, pirouette, and jeté! Practice Angelina Ballerina's moves step by step. Then turn on the music (audio CD included) and take center stage! Every time you play, it's a new ballet routine."


"Celebrating the "Can Do" in every kid!"


I was also given the opportunity to review the Busy, Busy Airport game. When I first received this I knew my son would be SO excited to play it! This game is designed for ages 3 years and up and for 2-4 players. We started playing it as soon as we received it! We had so much fun with this one! There are some small pieces that are apart of the game, so I would keep an eye on your children while playing this. I love how this game encourages active and imaginative play, strategic thinking, and picture identification and matching. The object of this game is to set up your destinations, load up your plane with the characters, and "fly" them to where they are supposed to go!

"Set up your destinations around the room, load your plane with your favorite Busytown characters, and wait for the "all-clear" from the control tower. Then zoom to the beach, the mountains, or the city, collecting souvenirs as you go to win. It's playful, out-of-your-seat fun for preschool pilots!"


BUY IT

You can purchase the Angelina Ballerina Dance With Me Game on Amazon for $36.00 GET IT HERE!


Or you can purchase the The Busy, Busy Airport game on Amazon for $16.72.GET IT HERE!


You can also purchase these games from Toys R Us, Target, Nordstrom, Fat Brain Toys, Barnes & Noble, Boardgames.com, Game Daze, or Wal Mart


I was provided the above mentioned products for my review. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you to Wonder Forge for the products to review.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment