Pages

January 7, 2012

Review: Compact Camera Pouch and Strap from Mod.


I was given the opportunity to review a compact camera pouch & strap from Mod..


When I first received this wonderful set I was amazed! I loved the fact that the camera pouch and the strap matched together perfectly! The inside of the camera pouch was SO soft, I just wanted to crawl inside of it and go to sleep! lol.


• The wrist strap attaches in place of an existing strap. The decorative portion of the wrist strap is 7.5” long, the entire strap ~10”. There is an adjustable piece that can be used to tighten the wrist strap around your wrist.


• The compact camera bag is 4” x 6.5” and lined with Minky Cuddle Plush.



Before I found Mod. I was always dropping and losing my camera! Thanks to their neat creation, I always know where my camera is at all times and I am never dropping it any more! I love that Mod. makes it fun, easy, and fashionable way to own a camera! I seriously fell in love with everything on their site!

I know for a fact that anyone who owns a camera will just LOVE this company! Make sure to check out Mod. for more of their creations(straps for DSLR cameras and other accessories). I plan on buying a DSLR camera in February, and I know where I will be going to purchase a new strap for my camera! I just LOVE this company! Their items are NOT cheaply made, you will defiantly get your money's worth here! And it is WELL worth it!

To keep up with Mod. be sure to like them on Facebook & follow them on Twitter!

BUY IT

You can purchase any of the items mentioned above, and more, from Mod..




I was provided the above mentioned products for my review. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you to Mod. for the product to review.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment