Pages

February 4, 2012

Review: Discount Party Supplies


"Discount Party Supplies is a leading online retailer of party supplies, birthday supplies, and other party products. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for busy parents and others to host fantastic parties that are fun, easy, and affordable. We know how hectic our lives can get with children, jobs, family, and more, and so we want to make your party planning as simple as possible."


I was given the opportunity to review the Kung Fu Panda set from Discount Party Supplies.
I received the following items:
  • 1 x Kung Fu Panda 2 Dinner Plates, 9" (8 Pack)
  • 1 x Kung Fu Panda 2 Lunch Napkins (16 Pack)
  • 1 x Kung Fu Panda 2 9-oz Cups (8 Pack)
  • 1 x Kung Fu Panda 2 Invitations (8 Pack)
  • 1 x Red Plastic Cutlery (Assorted, 24 Count)
  • 1 x Red Crepe Streamers, 81 (ft), (Each)
  • 1 x Yellow Crepe Streamers, 81 (ft), (Each)
  • 1 x Yellow Balloons (15 pack)
  • 1 x Red Balloons (15 pack)
  • 1 x Yellow Plastic Tablecover, 54" x 108" (Each)
  • 1 x Spiral Birthday Candles (24 Pack)

In addition to all those items I also received a Kung Fu Panda balloon.


When I first received the party kit I was simply amazed. Since my son's birthday party was already going to be small, this was awesome! My son really loved it because he is into Kung Fu Panda. He was so excited when he seen this! I love birthday parties and I especially love themed parties. Every year my kids have a birthday theme. They love it just as much as I do!

Now when it comes to purchasing all the birthday supplies for a themed birthday party it can get quite expensive when shopping at retail stores. Not only can it be expensive but most of the stores around here have very few selection for some themes which frustrates me. This is where Discount Party Supplies comes in! They make shopping for party supplies SO easy!!

Discount Party Supplies has a great selection of birthday party themes online. You can purchase items separately or you can purchase themed birthday parties all together in a bundle to help you save more. When browsing all the themes online you will see a suggested price and their price, I think its awesome that you can see how much money you are saving.

Discount Party Supplies has about every theme you can think of! Here are a few of my favorites: Tangled, Justin Bieber, Lion King, Mario Bros, Bob The Builder, Angry Birds, and many more!

Now if you only think they sell birthday party supplies, you thought wrong :) lol. They also sell party supplies for weddings, graduations, baby showers, and more!


So with all this being said, make sure you keep in mind Discount Party Supplies when planning your child's birthday party or another special event!

You can follow Discount Party supplies on Facebook and Twitter.

I was provided the above mentioned products for my review. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you to Discount Party Supplies for the product to review.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment