Here is everything you need to know about the third annual Primrose Schools© Family Dance-off. It benefits Children's Miracle Network Hospitals© and helps fight the childhood obesity epidemic by promoting physical activity, healthy lifestyle choices and quality family time...things all Moms can get behind!
- Record a 30-second video of your family's best dance moves. Don't be afraid to let loose and be silly!
- Visit www.familydanceoff.com and upload your best take between February 25th and March 23rd.
- Share your video with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- View and vote daily (you can place one vote per day per device) for your favorite family dance video!
Of course, no contest is complete without amazing prizes. Primrose Schools© is providing prizes that are great for your family and your community too, with $81,000 in donations to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals©:
- 16 families will receive a $1,000 donation to their Children's Miracle Network Hospital© and advance to the finalist round from March 26-30 to compete for the grand, second and third prizes.
- Grand Prize: $5,000 and Primrose Schools© will make a $30,000 donation to their Children's Miracle Network Hospital©
- 2nd Prize: $3,000 and Primrose Schools© will make a $20,000 donation to their Children's Miracle Network Hospital©
- 3rd Prize: $1,500 and Primrose Schools© will make a $15,000 donation to their Children's Miracle Network Hospital©
Childhood obesity is a critical issue for young children in America. Dance is a fun, easy way to incorporate physical activity into your family's routine while enjoying quality time together. The Family Dance-off supports Children's Miracle Network Hospitals©, a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children's hospitals, which collectively treat 17 million children annually for every illness and injury imaginable.
Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a gift card in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place and all thoughts and opinions are my own.