Pages

March 5, 2012

Review: Morphology


Introducing Morphology – the game that sparks creativity & imagination and inspires all members of the family.

Morphology is a fun, creative and challenging party board game combining simple shapes, your imagination and creativity. Using wooden sticks, glass beads and colored cubes how would you create a “butterfly”? …or “airplane”? Now try doing it with your eyes closed or using only the string! Morphology takes unique twists and turns, and has everyone laughing out loud.


Do you love having family game night, but are tired of the same old bored games? Then why don't you give Morphology a try! This is an awesome and creative game that is great for your imagination! Morphology comes in both adult and junior games.

When I first receive this game my oldest daughter was ecstatic about it! As soon as I took it out of the box she immediately wanted to play it. Well when I glanced at the box I noticed it was for ages 13+ so unfortunately she couldn't play it. But after she went to bed my fiance & I decided to give the game a try. We had a blast trying to figure out what each other has attempted to make!


Well, before I get ahead of myself let me explain to you exactly how this game works. Like I mentioned above this game is meant for ages 13+ and is for 4+ players. You start off by picking a word from the deck of cards. You then have to try and make whatever your card says by using string, glass beads, colored cubes, marbles, wooden sticks and more, which is included. I know you are probably thinking, what a piece of cake, right? WRONG! It is more of a challenge than you really think. I say this because it will ask you to do it one handed, with your eyes closed, or only with string. Now that is something huh!?! I must admit this game is very addicting and loads of fun!

Each game includes 480 cards, 50 pieces of material, a timer, a die and team pieces. It retails for around $30.

For more information about this game please visit Morphologygames.com. You can also like them on Facebook.

I was provided the above mentioned products for my review. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you to Morphology for the product to review.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment