Pages

January 26, 2012

Review: Decorative Pillow from Peacock Alley


I was given the opportunity to review a decorative pillow from Peacock Alley. The pillow they sent me was from the Bella Collection.

When I first received this pillow I was AMAZED. It is beautiful and very very soft. I fall asleep on the couch with this below quite often! This pillow is made from polyester material and is a square pillow measuring 20" by 20". I have put this pillow on the center of my couch and it just stands out! When we have visitors over they are always asking us where in the world we got this pillow. What makes this pillow even more amazing, is that it comes with a matching throw!! I love the fact that not only is it very stylish it is so comfortable, maybe even more comfortable than the pillows in my room! lol


Peacock Alley was founded in 1973 by Mary Ella Gabler. Peacock Alley has become one of the world's leading luxury linen designers, featuring natural fibers, classic silhouettes and pleasing colors. Their linens span classic luxury to poignant elegance, appearing everywhere from 5 star resorts and hotels to modern home bedrooms, worldwide. Every towel, sheet and sham exudes a sense of indulgence, a sense of chic style and most of all, a place of comfort.


So not only does Peacock Alley sell pillows, they sell everything from sheets, bedding, bath items, and much more! Luxury bedding may seem like a price shocker, but buying piece by piece is so worth it! And if you are buying from Peacock Alley their items are luxury items as well as VERY VERY comfortable items!

BUY IT

If you are looking to buy luxury bedding, check out Peacock Alley!




I was provided the above mentioned products for my review. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you to Peacock Alley for the product to review.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment