Pages

January 9, 2012

Review: Pure Bottle from Cool Gear Inc


I was given the opportunity to review the Pure Bottle from Cool Gear Inc.


Do you drink a lot of water? I know I sure do, and I hate drinking tap water, so I am always buying bottled water. Buying bottled water can get quite a bit expensive though. So, while browsing the web I came across a company called Cool Gear Inc. They allowed me to review their Pure Bottle.

Cool Gear Inc is a neat and awesome company! The Pure Bottle comes in sizes 14oz, 24oz, 32oz, and 64oz. Each one of them filters up to 150 gallons of water! Inside the bottle it has the filter and a detachable freezer stick. All you do is put the freezer stick into the freezer and when you are ready to drink from your cup you attach the filter and inside the bottle and you are ready to go with nice cold filtered water, thanks to the built in filtration system! When the bottle is all attached together it forms a straw for you to drink out of also. I love how this bottle reduces chlorine taste & odor in tap water AND it is BPA free! This awesome bottle is reusable also.


Since receiving this bottle I have not bought any bottled waters and just use this cup! I love how easy and convenient it is to use. You will not be disappointed with this water bottle, that is for sure! Everything about it is great!

Cool Gear Inc makes much more than this awesome Pure Bottle. Please go to their website to find out all the other awesome products they have!

I was provided the above mentioned products for my review. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thank you to Cool Gear Inc for the product to review.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment