Pages

January 9, 2012

ST LOUIS STYLE RIBS.

Thanks for the post, Arthur Lawrence

We recently moved out west from North Carolina. We ended up driving a Uhaul across the country because it was a lot cheaper than getting movers to move us. We ended up stopping and spending the night four times on the trip. My favorite place that we stopped was actually in Missouri. I had never been to the state and had never had Kansas City style bar-b-q. I always heard that it was a must try and when we stopped there about six o’clock at night, I decided that we need to seek some good ole bbq. When we got settled in our hotel, I checked on TripAdvisor.com using our wireless internet Kansas City connection at the hotel. We ended up finding a little place around the block that we could walk to that got great reviews. We went to this little hole in the wall place and we had the most amazing bar-b-q ribs. St. Louis style ribs have a dry rub and are not messy. I loved them! I can’t wait until we pass back through!

No comments:

Post a Comment